Thursday, October 28, 2010

VagrantTV T-Shirts Now Available - 100% of Profit to ROWW

Hey fans,

Thank you so much for all of your interest and support toward VagrantTV. As you know, I am not
Paul Walker himself. This community was developed by a fan, for the fans. With that said, I just wanted to clear the air & let you know the details behind this new campaign!

I received a suggestion to create VGTV logo t-shirts. When I first heard of this idea, I disregarded it immediately because I didn't believe selling "Non-Branded" merchandise for profit was appropriate. After all, this small independent fan project was no reason to market. All VagrantTV is about, is "the real side of Paul Walker". The channel was made merely for entertainment purposes and to engage with other fans. If anyone was to receive loyalties from VagrantTV, I believed it would only make sense for Paul or another source to accept.

After giving it some time, I thought that perhaps creating t-shirts with the Reach Out Worldwide URL would be a good way to promote awareness. When I looked in to online merchandise companies, I saw that I could display designs in an online store and the public could choose the style/shirt of their choice. So in the end, I thought that taking all of the profits and donating them to Paul's disaster relief foundation would be a good solution.

All in all, from each t-shirt sold in our online store, 100% of the profit will go towards Reach Out Worldwide on a non-partnered, individually chosen basis. I think it will be a good and fun way to raise awareness as well as money for this incredible cause.

Please note that this is a beta period to see how this idea is received by fans, supporters, and by Paul Walker. If any problems or issues occur, VagrantTV's online store will be terminated. If you have more questions or concerns, please email me at VagrantTV@gmail.com.

Visit Reach Out Worldwide's website to donate directly:
www.ROWW.org

Visit VagrantTV's online store:
www.Zazzle.ca/VagrantTV

Thanks everyone!
Cheers